MiniToyStore.com may share your information with selected third parties who provide services to us, including
- Processing payments
- Monitoring website activity
- Serving website content
- Helping to maintain our customer database
- Administering emails, surveys, or contests
- Administering and maintaining employment application information
Such third parties may have access to, store, and process your personal information to provide services on our behalf, which may occur in the United States or in countries outside of the United States.
Our service providers are not authorized to use your information for any purpose other than to provide the contracted services.
We also must always reserve the right to disclose information about you as required by law, in response to legal process including law enforcement requests, and where needed to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of users of the website, or of MiniToyStore.com or its affiliates or third parties.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device.
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website.
- Your IP address.
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
If you create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information to improve our checkout experience and customer service.
When you buy something on this website, or /and if you create a customer account on this website, we collect personal information from you to fulfill the order.
We may collect information like:
- Your Billing and shipping address(es)
- Details about your orders (for example, your shirt size)
- Email address
- Phone number.
For example, we may email you to tell you that:
- You’ve created a Customer Account
- Your Customer Account password has been reset or updated
- You’ve made a purchase, Your order has shipped,
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.